Online Coffee Class - Coffee Mocktails 101
While cold brew coffee is delicious all on its own, there's so much more you can do with it. During this live and interactive online coffee-making class with Barista Ebrahim, you will learn how to craft coffee mocktails using cold brew coffee. Barista Ebrahim will begin by talking about flavor pairings and what works with coffee and what doesn't. Then, you will prepare a caffeine grenadine mocktail with ginger ale and lime juice.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Homemade or store-bought cold brew coffee
Limes or lime juice
Collins glass, optional