Online Mixology Class - Sparkling Holiday Champagne Cocktails
Learn how to make a duo of delectable cocktails to ring in the season of cheer.
Get festive with this interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Caitlin, where you’ll mix up delightful bubbly cocktails perfect for toasting the cheerful season. First, prepare a seasonally spiced spritz featuring tart cranberries and vodka. You’ll also use gin as the foundation for a fizzy refresher with the timeless flavor profiles of lemon and lavender. Armed with your new cocktail-crafting skills, you’ll impress friends and family throughout the holiday season.
Kit DescriptionFestive Champagne Cocktails Kit
This kit includes a shaker, jigger, strainer, Champagne split (6.5 oz bottle), 50ml vodka, 50 ml gin, 4 oz spiced cranberry syrup, 4 oz lemon lavender syrup, bottle of lemon juice and two recipe cards. It can ship to the continental U.S. and HI, AK and Canada for an extra $15.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Two Champagne flutes or cocktail glasses
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Caitlin or Local Mixologist
12 Dec 2022
I believe our Mixologist's name was Amber, and I apologize if that's incorrect, but she was great! She was super fun, energetic, and informative, and everything felt really natural. The drinks, recipes, and tools were perfect, too! I love that I have the recipes to use again, and the fact the tools are dishwasher safe is a big plus. Overall, great experience!
Kaitlin Ann Marie Crocilla I
09 Dec 2022
21 Oct 2022
We had a great time celebrating employee appreciation week with our virtual mixology class! It was easy to coordinate, and have the boxes shipped to everyone's homes prior to the event and the drinks were great! We enjoyed our mixologist and the conversation we had with her, and amongst ourselves as a team. Would recommend this event to others!
$ 109 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Caitlin is a born-and-raised Texan and has been working in the food and beverage industry in Austin for the last 14 years. Armed with a passion for the creative process that mixology provides and a degree in business and entrepreneurship, Mixologist Caitlin now runs her own business selling scratch-made cocktail syrups and teaching in-person and virtual mixology classes that take the intimidation out of mixing your own craft cocktails at home.
The Cozymeal Protection®