Online Coffee Class - Introduction to Single Origin Coffee
In this online coffee class with Barista Josef, you'll learn about the history of coffee, the impact a coffee-growing region has on a coffee's taste, and you'll discover an array of coffee flavor profiles as you sample a variety of fresh beans. Before class, you'll receive a kit that includes sachets of the six basic flavor profiles — sweet, sour, salty, etc. — and several sachets of freshly roasted ground coffee.
Kit DescriptionSingle Origin Coffee Kit
Includes small sachets of the six basic flavor profiles, as well as eight sachets of coffee for you to enjoy.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
The Coffee Tasting Kit Includes:
Small sachets of sugar, citric acid, salt, caffeine powder and MSG
Eight sachets of freshly roasted ground coffee
Five 8 oz cups or bowls
48 oz filtered water
The Cozymeal Protection®