Online Cooking Class - The Golden Girls-Themed Dinnertime Special
When you taste the recipes that you'll create in this Golden Girls-inspired online cooking class, you'll be thanking Chef Chris for being a friend! He'll teach you how to prepare a menu of favorites from Miami and NYC to enjoy with your closest pals. Start by frying up some coconut shrimp, making a Caribbean mojo de ajo sauce to serve with it, then whip up a tart key lime cheesecake that's perfect for sharing.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Fried Coconut Shrimp
With panko, eggs, garlic powder and oil
Caribbean Mojo de Ajo
With garlic, olive oil, cilantro, fresh oranges and fresh mint
Key Lime Cheesecake
With eggs, sugar, vanilla, cream cheese or mascarpone and cornstarch
Graham Cracker Cookie Crust
With butter, brown sugar and vanilla
This class is not affiliated with the brands or companies mentioned here or any of its subsidiaries.
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Beginner, Fun, Group, Latin
Key lime juice
Key lime zest
The Cozymeal Protection®