Online Cooking Class - Culinary Celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month comes alive in the form of a delicious feast in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Vivian and Michi. Using a variety of fresh meats, vegetables and seasonings, you'll create a quartet of regional recipes that represent the very best cuisine from Hispanic cultures around the world. Your menu includes tajadas, salsa de cebolla, lomo saltado and Spanish-style white rice.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With sweet plantains
Salsa de Cebolla
With red onions, jalapeños, white vinegar, olive oil and salt
With sirloin, tomatoes, onion, cilantro and spices
Spanish-Style White Rice
With long grain rice, garlic and salt
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Fun, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Sirloin tips or filet mignon
Long grain rice (Mahatma brand preferred)
Virgin olive oil
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®