Online Cooking Class - Cooking 101 Three-Week Series
During this live and interactive online three-week cooking series with Chef Angela-Michelle, you will learn how to cook three dishes from start to finish. While providing detailed, easy-to-follow instructions, Chef Angela-Michelle will cook along with you so you can see and hear the progression of each dish as it transforms into a masterpiece of a meal. Chef Angela-Michelle will also provide a lesson on knife skills and how to use spices and seasonings.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Week 1: Vegetables
Stir fry with rice, onions, peas, bell peppers, carrots, garlic and soy sauce
Week 2: Fish
Poached lemon and dill salmon, and sautéed corn, bell peppers and onions
Week 3: Chicken
Fried chicken thighs with macaroni and cheddar cheese
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 3 Series Class, 75 minutes each.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Series
Red and yellow bell peppers
Red and green bell peppers
Stirring spoon or spatula
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®