Online Cooking Class - Vegan Holiday Fare
This class is not accepting new bookings. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to create a healthy vegan dinner perfect for the holidays in this live and interactive virtual cooking class with Chef Regina. Begin by preparing a fresh spiral vegetable tart using delicate shavings of zucchini, carrots and fragrant pistachio pesto. Then, Chef Regina will teach you how to master a velvety smooth and caramelized sweet potato casserole garnished with coconut sugar and pecans.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gourmet, Holiday, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dark brown sugar
Full fat coconut cream
Pure vanilla extract
Ground black pepper
Cooked sweet potatoes
Coconut or cane sugar
Unsalted vegan butter
Miyokos mozzarella cheese or alternative dairy-free cheese
Two rubber spatulas
8x8" Baking dish
Three medium mixing bowls
Pastry blender or two sharp knives
Rolling pin or dowel
Two 6" tart pans
Pie weights or dried beans
Mandolin or vegetable slicer
The Cozymeal Protection®