Online Cooking Class - Peruvian Coastal Cuisine
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Vivian and Michi, you will learn how to prepare four authentic Peruvian dishes showcasing flavor profiles as complex as the country's most intricate and exquisite weavings. Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering during this class include spicy and citrusy snapper ceviche, quinoa vegetable chaufa and delicately sweet and salty Peruvian steamed clams.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With lime, Peruvian chili pepper, garlic, celery, red onion, ginger and cilantro
Quinoa Vegetable Chaufa
With ginger, Peruvian yellow chili peppers, garlic, onions and mushrooms
Clams a la Chalaca
With red onions, peppers, corn, tomatoes, rocoto, lime and cilantro
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Gourmet, Latin, Pescatarian
Red snapper filets
Rocoto chili pepper
Apple cider vinegar
Virgin olive oil
Organic white quinoa
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 954-666-5151
2598 E. Sunrise Blvd., Suite 2104, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304