Online Cooking Class - Peruvian Coastal Cuisine
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Vivian and Michi, you will learn how to prepare four authentic Peruvian dishes showcasing flavor profiles as complex as the country's most intricate and exquisite weavings. Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering during this class include spicy and citrusy snapper ceviche, quinoa vegetable chaufa and delicately sweet and salty Peruvian steamed clams.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With lime, Peruvian chili pepper, garlic, celery, red onion, ginger and cilantro
Quinoa Vegetable Chaufa
With ginger, Peruvian yellow chili peppers, garlic, onions and mushrooms
Clams a la Chalaca
With red onions, peppers, corn, tomatoes, rocoto, lime and cilantro
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Gourmet, Latin, Mother's Day, Pescatarian
Red snapper filets
Rocoto chili pepper
Apple cider vinegar
Virgin olive oil
Organic white quinoa
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®