Online Cooking Class - Gourmet Pride Brunch
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet brunch menu from scratch right in your own kitchen to celebrate the spirit of LGBTQ Pride! Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering in this fun and exciting class include light and fluffy lemon ricotta rainbow pancakes, a roasted balsamic berry syrup, freshly whipped cream, and bubbly blood orange mimosas.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Lemon Rainbow Pancakes
Balsamic Berries and Mascarpone Cream
Blood Orange Mimosas
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Vegetarian
Full-fat ricotta cheese
Fresh or frozen strawberries
Fresh or frozen blueberries
Fresh blood oranges or Italian blood orange soda
Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
The Cozymeal Protection®