Online Coffee Class - The Perfect Home Espresso
Amp up your coffee routine with professional techniques for brewing café-quality espresso at home.
In this interactive online coffee-making class, you'll learn the basics of how to get the most out of your home espresso set up. Beginning with techniques to pull espresso, Barista Josef will help you dial in your espresso to create perfectly balanced, smooth espresso shots. Then, you'll learn how to steam milk and create latte art. With Barista Josef as your guide, you'll be brewing café-quality coffee at home in no time!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
1-2 lbs of your favorite espresso beans
Espresso machine filled with filtered water
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
21 Dec 2021
Josef was a fantastic teacher, and my mom LOVED this gift. She was glowing ALL DAY because she finally made a delicious latte, complete with latte art! Josef has a wonderful presence online, and really listened to what we wanted to get out of the class. Five stars all the way!!
13 Dec 2021
So informative..will recommend to friends!! Thank you Josef!!
01 Dec 2021
Great experience! Informative and enjoyable. I recommend highly!
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your Barista
In his early 20s, Barista Josef partnered with a friend to take over a coffee shop outside of London with absolutely no experience in the coffee industry. Fast forward 10 years later, and Barista Josef is now a top roaster and SCA trainer with international experience gained in London, Melbourne, Berlin and the U.S. In 2019, he earned his Authorized Specialty Coffee Training license and is now fully focused on helping home coffee brewers raise the level of quality they are able to achieve in their daily cups.
The Cozymeal Protection®