Online Coffee Class - AeroPress Coffee 101
During this live and interactive online coffee-making class with Barista Josef, you will learn everything you need to know to brew AeroPress coffee like a pro. Barista Josef will begin this class by giving a brief history of the AeroPress. Then, you will learn both the standard technique as well as the inverted technique for brewing coffee using an AeroPress, both of which allow flavors to come through distinct and crisp.
Kit DescriptionAeroPress Coffee Maker
Kit includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 350 microfilters and a filter holder. The AeroPress makes 1-3 cups of coffee.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
50 grams of coffee; pre-ground is fine, whole bean with grinder is preferred
32 oz filtered water
AeroPress, unless you're purchasing the kit
Coffee grinder if using whole beans