9 Best Roasting Pans to Buy in 2022
It’s always a good time to add one of the best roasting pans on the market to your cookware collection. They’ve been a staple in kitchens for decades, with some handed down through generations. Whether you’re preparing for a holiday feast or just putting together a weeknight dinner, having the best roasting pan can make your work much easier.
What features are important to consider when choosing the best roasting pan? Is there a size or shape that works better than others? As with other cookware, it all depends on your purpose.
Whether you’re looking for the best roasting pan to cook a turkey or a more petite pan for modest recipes, we’ve done the research to help you decide.
Jump to Section
- Best for Turkey: Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Rectangular Roaster With Non-Stick Rack
- Best Mid-Size: Staub 12x8" Roasting Pan
- Best Industrial: Demeyere Industry Stainless Steel Roasting Pan
- Best Multiclad: Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless 16" Roasting Pan With Rack
- Best Non-Stick: Zwilling Stainless Steel Non-Stick Roasting Pan
- Best Pan With Utensils: Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 16" Coaster Pan With Removable Rack
- Best Oval: Anolon 13" x 16" Oval Roaster Set
- Best Aluminum: GreenPan Reserve 20" Non-Stick Aluminum Roasting Pan
- Best Carbon Steel: Made In Blue Carbon Steel Roasting Pan
1. Best for Turkey: Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Rectangular Roaster With Non-Stick Rack
For a classic roasting pan that covers all your holidays and special gourmet occasions, try the Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Rectangular Roaster With Non-Stick Rack, large enough to accommodate a 20lb turkey for your grandest holiday cooking! It’s sturdily constructed with riveted handles that won’t come loose and a helpful non-stick surface. And its conductive aluminum core means even cooking every time.
2. Best Mid-Size: Staub 12x8" Roasting Pan
For a no-nonsense workhorse of a small-size roasting pan with a splash of style, the best roasting pan you’ll find is the Staub 12x8" Roasting Pan. Its black enamel finish mimics the heat retention of cast iron while looking sleek and attractive as a serving pan. A great choice for all your modest roasting needs!
3. Best Industrial: Demeyere Industry Stainless Steel Roasting Pan
If you’re searching for the gold standard in the professional roasting pans, look no further. The Demeyere Industry Stainless Steel Roasting Pan features a handy removable V-shaped rack that allows easy liquid drainage while you roast. That means a crisp outer layer and tender interior every time, no matter what you have cooking.
4. Best Multiclad: Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless 16" Roasting Pan With Rack
You’ll have a trustworthy mid-size piece of cookware with the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless 16” Roasting Pan With Rack. The handy rack keeps air circulating between food and the pan bottom, creating even heat circulation for dependably delicious roasts, blissfully moist chickens, and more.
5. Best Non-Stick: Zwilling Stainless Steel Nonstick Roasting Pan
Non-stick ceramic coating rather than Teflon sets the Zwilling Stainless Steel Nonstick Roasting Pan apart from other non-stick stainless steel roasting pans. Raised handles make for easier removal from hot ovens. But the real feature that makes this one of the best roasting pans for your money is the Zwilling name, a hallmark of long-lasting quality for generations.
6. Best Pan With Utensils: Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 16" Roasting Pan With Removable Rack
If you like roasting pans that come with a keen collection of kitchen gadgets, the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 16" Roasting Pan With Removable Rack should be at the top of your list. Not only is it a large heavy-duty roaster, it also comes with lifting forks, a carving knife and fork set, a meat thermometer and a baster. It’s all you’ll ever need for your greatest feasts and festivals!
7. Best Oval: Anolon 13"x16" Oval Roaster Set
The Anolon 13"x16" Oval Roaster Set cuts the corners off a standard rectangular pan without cutting corners on quality. The helpful non-stick interior and coated inner rack make this the best roasting pan for smaller cuts of meat. With helpful lifting forks and an aluminum baster included, you’ll get a complete roasting set in one purchase.
8. Best Aluminum: GreenPan Reserve 20" Non-Stick Aluminum Roasting Pan
The grand champ of the best roasting pan selection may be the GreenPan Reserve 20" Non-Stick Aluminum Roasting Pan. The extra-large 20" size is presented in a simple, minimalistic design with a tasteful and scratch-resistant black finish and gold-tone handles. And the diamond-infused surface makes this one of the best non-stick cookware pieces on the market. A true treasure for any home chef to have in their collection.
9. Best Carbon Steel: Made In Blue Carbon Steel Roasting Pan
Carbon steel is a great alternative to stainless steel. With the French-made Made In Blue Carbon Steel Roasting Pan you get a generous carbon steel channel that provides plentiful cooking space with higher walls to keep the heat where it belongs: in the pan. The horizontal roasting rack included does double duty as a handy cooling rack, too.
It’s easy to think all roasting pans are created equal. But the best roasting pans have features that set them apart from the others.
As with most kitchen purchases, it’s best to consider how you intend to use your roasting pan beforehand to help you choose the size and material that’s best for you. But be warned: Once your new roasting pan joins your cookware collection, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
For even more of the best roasting pans on the market, check out chef-recommended cookware in the Cozymeal Shop.