Online Mixology Class - Tequila and Mezcal Tasting
The magical essence of tequila and mezcal are on the menu in this exciting online mixology class with Mixologist Erika. Learn what distinguishes these distinctive drinks from one another while tasting each in its finest versions. You'll sample tequila blanco, reposado and anejo as well as mezcal, as you learn the various flavor notes that make each selection a sure shot for spirit lovers.
This tequila-tasting kit includes four 50ml bottles of select tequila, a snifter, a Japanese-style jigger and a water dropper. It can be shipped within the U.S.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
The kit includes: 50ml bottle of each tequila, one snifter, one Japanese-style jigger and a water dropper.
The Cozymeal Protection®