Online Mixology Class - Whiskey From Around the World
This online mixology class from Mixologist Erika is your chance to tour the global whiskey scene, one incredible sip at a time. Head off to Kentucky with a shot of authentic bourbon, sail to the Scottish isles with a true Scotch swig and jaunt over to Japan for an Asian-Pacific spin on smoky spirits. Raise a final glass of traditional Gaelic joy with an Irish pour.
This whiskey-tasting kit includes four 50ml bottles of select whiskey's, one snifter and one water dropper. It can be shipped within the U.S.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Each kit includes: 50 ml of each whiskey, a water dropper and a snifter. Whiskeys are subject to availability and may differ from what is listed, but will stay true to place of origin.