Online Cooking Class - Red Curry Salmon and Thai Tea
Take a culinary trip to Thailand as Chef Rachael welcomes you to her kitchen in Chiang Mai. In this online cooking class, learn the secrets of making Thai curry paste from scratch, making it as spicy or mild as you like. Salmon simmers gently in your coconut red curry sauce, served with fluffy jasmine rice. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a sippable dessert: Thai sweet iced tea.
Kit DescriptionRed Curry Salmon and Thai Sweet Iced Tea Kit
This kit includes salmon fillets, shrimp paste, sun-dried chilis, Thai bird's eye chili, garlic, Asian shallots, galangal, lemongrass, makrut lime leaves, red bell pepper, black peppercorns, ground coriander seeds, turmeric powder, coconut milk, cooking oil, fish sauce, palm sugar, Thai tea leaves, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, sugar, jasmine rice and curry paste. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Fish, shellfish and milk. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, International Chefs, Pescatarian, Thai
Ingredients included in this kit:
Thai bird's eye chili
Makrut lime leaves
Red bell pepper
Ground coriander seeds
Thai tea leaves
Sweetened condensed milk
Ingredients guest provides:
Mortar and pestle or small food processor
Large frying pan
2 tall glasses
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
The Cozymeal Protection®