Online Cooking Class - Iconic New Orleans Recipes
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Tracy, you will learn how to prepare three authentic New Orleans dishes, including a secret family recipe seafood gumbo brimming with shrimp, crab, snapper and oysters. You can also look forward to learning how to build layers of flavor in a traditional New Orleans seafood phyllo cups appetizer as well as the secret to turning out New Orleans-style beignets complete with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Seafood Phyllo Cups
With shrimp, crab and cream cheese
With shrimp, crab, snapper, oysters and vegetables
With flour, sugar and milk
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group, Pescatarian
Green bell pepper
Red bell pepper
Seafood stock or clam juice
Gumbo filé powder, such as Zatarain's or Tony Charhere's
Red snapper fillet
Shucked oysters or canned oysters
Shredded white cheese, such as mozzarella
Large 8-quart pot
Small muffin pan
2 cutting boards (1 large for vegetables, 1 small for shrimp)
4-Liter stock pot
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2022 - Phone: 800-369-0157