Online Cooking Class - Classic Greek Spanakopita
In this interactive online cooking class, you will learn the skills and techniques to make spanakopita, a savory stuffed pie hailing from Greece. Follow Chef Craig as he guides you in layering, filling, and folding these triangle treats with step-by-step instructions. Made with a spinach and feta cheese filling, you'll serve your spanakopita with traditional tzatziki sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Couples, Group, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Store-bought phyllo dough
Fresh or frozen spinach
Large onion, scallions or leeks
Fresh or dried dill
Fresh or dried parsley
Parmesan cheese (optional)
Extra virgin olive oil
Plain Greek yogurt
Ten or 12-inch sauté pan
Two baking pans
Spoon or rubber spatula
Garlic press, optional
The Cozymeal Protection®