Online Coffee Class - Perfecting the Pour-Over Method
During this live and interactive online coffee-making class with Barista Ebrahim, you will learn the basics of coffee extraction and then put your knowledge into practice by brewing a cup of coffee using the pour-over method. Before brewing your coffee, Barista Ebrahim will explain a little bit about coffee extraction and why it is integral to brewing a smooth cup of coffee you'll savor to the very last drop.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Whole bean coffee preferred, or ground coffee
Hario V60 Filters (or similar)
Hario V60 Pour Over System (or similar)
Coffee grinder, optional