Virtual Wine Tasting - Wine Tasting Fundamentals
Enter the world of wine culture with an introduction to the fine art of tasting.
Whether you're a seasoned sipper or an aspiring wine lover just starting your journey, this virtual wine tasting class with Sommelier Lexi can get you started on the right note! Explore the basics of this artful practice by sampling whites, rosés and pinot noirs from regions around the world. You'll also discover food pairings and learn how to make the best wine choice for every occasion.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 14 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Tasting Parties
Wine to purchase for class: An Albariño white wine from Spain; rosé from anywhere; and pinot noir from Oregon or Santa Barbara
Three wine glasses
Wine lexicon (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person)
Wine tasting mat (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person)
Wine tasting notes (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person for each wine)
Pens or pencils
Your favorite snacks
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
10 Feb 2023
We had a blast!
06 Nov 2022
05 Nov 2022
What a great event! I recommend this event to anyone who wants to learn the basics of wine tasting but is intimidated by the subject. Lexi is engaging and shares her vast wine knowledge in an approachable and unpretentious manner. This was a fun event!
$ 29 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your sommelier
Sommelier Lexi is a certified wine educator who has taught thousands of people how to taste wine through virtual and in-person wine tasting classes. In addition to leading wine tasting classes, Sommelier Lexi runs a wine tasting club and hosts tastings with boutique winemakers. She loves educating people about wine through her fun, informative classes so her guests can learn all about their palates and feel confident in choosing wines they love.
The Cozymeal Protection®