Virtual Wine Tasting - Sparkling Wines of the World
Discover the distinctions between various sparkling wines in this virtual wine tasting class with Sommelier Lexi. You'll learn how to discern important aspects of sparkling wines from each culture as you sip a trio of popular options, including Italian Prosecco, Spanish Cava and French Crémant. You'll also explore food pairing possibilities and sample snacks to develop a feel of what combinations work best for your tastes.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 14 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Tasting Parties
Wine to purchase for class: Prosecco from Italy, Cava from Spain and Crémant from France
Three wine glasses
Wine lexicon (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person)
Wine tasting mat (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person)
Wine tasting notes (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person for each wine)
Pens or pencils
Your favorite snacks