Virtual Wine Tasting - Wine and Gourmet Snack Pairing
Enjoy a lineup of five different wines and snacks during this virtual wine tasting experience.
During this live and interactive virtual wine tasting class, you'll discover a lineup of five small-batch wines and the perfect charcuterie snacks to pair with each one. All of the wines you'll be tasting are made with organically grown grapes and include one white wine, a rosé and three red wines. The snacks you'll be pairing with your wines include a delicious assortment of hand-picked delights.
Kit Descriptions and OptionsSmall Kit - 5 x 2 oz bottles + Snacks
Small kit includes 5 x 2 oz bottles of wine and snacks. Non-alcoholic wine pairing kits may be substituted upon request.
Large Kit - 5 x 4 oz bottles + Snacks
Large kit includes 5 x 4 oz bottles of wine and snacks. Non-alcoholic wine pairing kits may be substituted upon request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Tastings with Kits
Wine Tasting + Charcuterie Kit Includes:
5 mini bottles of wine
Juniper and sea salt pepperettes
Caraway and coriander pepperettes
Paprika and garlic pepperettes
Sea salt and olive oil crackers
At least one wine glass
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
16 Jul 2022
Michael was great! Fun team building event.
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Sommelier Mika or Local Sommelier
22 Aug 2022
Was very informative and fun!
16 Apr 2022
Natalie did a wonderful job and was very knowledgeable about the wines. It was a great time!
$ 129 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your sommelier
Sommelier Mika is passionate about introducing others to a world where wine is sustainable, natural, fun and delicious. During a virtual wine tasting with a top sommelier, you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of small-batch wines crafted using organically grown grapes from local small farms in California. These wines are also made using natural winemaking practices and are sulfite- and additive-free.
The Cozymeal Protection®