Virtual Wine Tasting - Classic Wine and Cheese Pairings
In this interactive online wine tasting class with Sommelier Casleah, you'll taste three wines from around the world and pair them with three carefully selected cheeses. Learn all about why certain wines are paired with specific cheeses and why they work so well together as you enjoy crisp Sancerre paired with tangy goat cheese, robust cabernet sauvignon and aged cheddar or gouda, and Sauternes, a sweet French wine you'll pair with blue cheese.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Wine and Cheese
Sancerre or Sauvignon blanc
Aged cheddar or gouda
Plate for cheeses