Virtual Wine Tasting - Classic Wine and Cheese Pairings
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Sommelier Casleah and discover three incredible wine and cheese pairings.
In this interactive online wine tasting class with Sommelier Casleah, you'll taste three wines from around the world and pair them with three carefully selected cheeses. Learn all about why certain wines are paired with specific cheeses and why they work so well together as you enjoy crisp Sancerre paired with tangy goat cheese, robust cabernet sauvignon and aged cheddar or gouda, and Sauternes, a sweet French wine you'll pair with blue cheese.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Wine and Cheese
Sancerre or Sauvignon blanc
Aged cheddar or gouda
Plate for cheeses
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
09 Feb 2022
Casleah, We had a fabulous time. The wines and cheeses you selected were fantastic. You are high energy and very engaging. ZOOM is such a challenge, but you made it fun, fun, fun! We're already looking ahead and planning with our adult kids and other family. Thank you.
19 Nov 2021
She was awesome ! Energetic and knowledgeable and made it fun
04 Aug 2021
Meet your sommelier
Sommelier Casleah is a Certified Sommelier with more than five years of experience in the wine industry, including being a floor sommelier for a Michelin-starred chef, and hosting sold out events throughout Napa Valley. She strives to make wine fun, approachable and exciting while hosting wine events and private in-home and virtual wine tastings. Sommelier Casleah also has her own wine label and a monthly wine club that showcases unique, small production and sustainably farmed wines.
The Cozymeal Protection®