Virtual Wine Tasting - Discovering White Wine
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this virtual wine tasting class with Sommelier Casleah, you will have the opportunity to compare and contrast three distinct styles of sauvignon blanc hailing from three different regions of the world. Sommelier Casleah will begin your virtual wine tasting journey in the renowned Marlborough region of New Zealand. Then, you will head to the Loire Valley of France before making your final stop in Sonoma County, California.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
White Haven sauvignon blanc from New Zealand
Henri Bourgeois Sancerre sauvignon blanc from France
Ferrari Carano Fume Blanc sauvignon blanc from California
The Cozymeal Protection®