Virtual Wine Tasting - Wine 101: Red, White and Rosé
During this live and interactive virtual wine tasting experience with Sommelier Casleah, you will learn how to see, swirl, smell and sip wine like a pro. Sommelier Casleah will walk you through the basics of tasting as you sip and savor three different wines, including a refreshing sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, a dry rosé from California, and a rich and full-bodied cabernet sauvignon.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Oyster Bay sauvignon blanc
Black Girl Magic rosé
Francis Coppola Claret red wine