Online Mixology Class - Citrus Cocktail Classics
Delve into the versatility of citrus as you mix your way through three classic cocktails. Guided by mixology experts, shake and stir a variety of spirits into refreshing spirits showcasing the brightness and tang of fresh and dehydrated citrus. From a simple lime daiquiri to the crowd-pleasing margarita and a light gin fizz, these simple recipes shine with perfect execution.
Kit DescriptionCitrus Cocktail Classics
This kit includes 50 ml bottles of three types of spirits, 4 oz of citrus juice, one 50 ml bottle of orange liqueur, 2 oz bottle of simple syrup, dried fruit garnish, non-edible garnishes, “magic” edible glitter and one can of select club soda.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits
Cocktail shaker or a container with a lid
Jigger or a tablespoon
Hawthorn strainer or a mesh strainer
Glassware for three cocktails: A martini glass, rocks glass and Collins glass
The Cozymeal Protection®