Online Mixology Class - Warming Cocktails 101
In this interactive online mixology class, you'll learn how to make three warming cocktails perfect for the colder months. Mixologist Brett will share his secrets for mixing drinks and creating stellar flavors as you prepare an Earl Grey tea cocktail spiked with gin, and a silky Mexican-inspired hot chocolate made with tequila and cayenne pepper. Finally, whip up a hot toddy with an apple cider twist.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Earl Grey tea bags or 2 tsp of loose tea
Dried lavender, optional
Fresh lemon juice
Thinly sliced lemon
Stove or hot plate
French press or milk frother
The Cozymeal Protection®