Online Mixology Class - Warming Winter Cocktails
Nothing keeps the brisk winter weather in check like the spirited drinks in this online mixology class with Scotch Steward Kristy. With her expert guidance, you'll concoct a tasty selection of whiskey-based drinks to warm your soul. Stir up a soothing toddy with the peppery heat of chai tea, a maple-sweetened apple pie cocktail and a spiced pear sour that balances tangy lemon and comforting honey.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Honey simple syrup
Ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks
Chai tea bag