Online Mixology Class - Warming Winter Cocktails
Drive away the chill of the winter season with a trio of warming and festive cocktails.
Nothing keeps the brisk winter weather in check like the spirited drinks in this online mixology class with Scotch Steward Kristy. With her expert guidance, you'll concoct a tasty selection of whiskey-based drinks to warm your soul. Stir up a soothing toddy with the peppery heat of chai tea, a maple-sweetened apple pie cocktail and a spiced pear sour that balances tangy lemon and comforting honey.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Honey simple syrup
Ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks
Chai tea bag
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
28 Oct 2021
Kirsty was awesome! My team had a blast and we learned a ton! Can’t wait to book her again!
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Scotch Steward Kirsty
07 Sep 2021
Kirsty's drinks are always on point. I wasn't even a fan of rum but have taken her classes in past and really enjoy her recipes so took a chance and it was well worth it. Looking forward to more classes.
25 Jun 2021
Fun and informative class!
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your mixologist
As the bar manager of a well-regarded distillery located just outside of Austin, Texas, Scotch Steward Kirsty wears many hats. Whether she's leading customers through tastings, guiding tours of the distillery, creating inspired craft cocktails that highlight the unique spirit of a drink, or teaching mixology classes, Scotch Steward Kirsty’s passion for leading others in the exploration of their spirits is always shining.
The Cozymeal Protection®