Online Mixology Class - Scary Good Horror Film-Inspired Cocktails
Mixologist Brett casts a sinister spell in this online mixology class honoring Tinsel Town's most memorable horror movies moments! Make a Redrum cocktail that shines with cherry liqueur and ginger beer, and lose your head over Ichabod's ride featuring bourbon, white chocolate liqueur and pumpkin spice syrup. Then, head for the gutter with Pennywise's temptation, a cotton candy-topped concoction, and get superstitious with a citrus and berry flavored Bloody Caesar.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With dark rum, cherry liqueur and ginger beer
With bourbon, white chocolate liqueur, pumpkin spice syrup and vanilla ice cream
With cotton candy-flavored vodka, cotton candy and black tapioca pearls
With vodka, orange liqueur, white chocolate liqueur and grenadine
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
Fresh or maraschino cherries
White chocolate liqueur
Pumpkin spice syrup
Vanilla ice cream
Pumpkin pie spice
Cotton candy-flavored vodka
Black tapioca pearls
Vodka (raspberry flavor optional)
Milk or milk alternative
Frozen orange juice concentrate
Shaker or cocktail pitcher
Fine mesh sieve
Small plate or bowl
Coupe or martini glass
Measuring cups and spoons
Prep Work Details
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.