Online Mixology Class - Cocktails 101: The Daiquiri
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Samuel, you will learn how to perfect the art of the classic daiquiri. With typically only three ingredients, the daiquiri is a cocktail that thrives in its simplicity. Making one is as simple as learning how to balance the rum’s sweetness with the raw freshness of sugar and lime juice. Once you master the original, you will also learn how to prepare two other variations.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Good quality white rum
Luxardo maraschino liqueur
Five limes for juicing and garnish
One grapefruit for juicing and garnish
Evaporated cane sugar for simple syrup
Fresh fruit, like bananas, strawberries or mangoes, optional
Plenty of ice cubes
Fine/tea strainer, optional
Double/old fashioned glass
Two coupe glasses
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®