Online Mixology Class - Cocktails 101: The Daiquiri
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
It's time to ditch the artificially flavored slushie and discover the daiquiri in its purest form.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Samuel, you will learn how to perfect the art of the classic daiquiri. With typically only three ingredients, the daiquiri is a cocktail that thrives in its simplicity. Making one is as simple as learning how to balance the rum’s sweetness with the raw freshness of sugar and lime juice. Once you master the original, you will also learn how to prepare two other variations.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Good quality white rum
Luxardo maraschino liqueur
Five limes for juicing and garnish
One grapefruit for juicing and garnish
Evaporated cane sugar for simple syrup
Fresh fruit, like bananas, strawberries or mangoes, optional
Plenty of ice cubes
Fine/tea strainer, optional
Double/old fashioned glass
Two coupe glasses
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
16 Mar 2021
Fun class, was good info gained especially by me making a couple of errors and us discussing.
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Samuel
16 Apr 2021
This was a fun and educational experience!
09 Apr 2021
We enjoyed chatting with Samuel as we all had Wisconsin roots. The history of the old fashion information was great!
Meet your mixologist
A former audio engineer turned bartender, Mixologist Samuel is raising the bar with more than a decade of professional experience under his belt. After getting his start and honing his craft in an industrial-chic gastropub and craft cocktail bar in Madison, WI, he moved to New York City where he has been the bar manager and head bartender of one of the best cocktail bars in the East Village for the past seven years.
The Cozymeal Protection®