Online Mixology Class - Classic Rum Cocktails
Explore the versatility of rum in this interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Cory. Learn how bartenders use the same ingredients in multiple recipes, and how different techniques yield different results. Begin with the classic daiquiri and rum, lime and sugar, then make the perfect minty mojito. Finally, concoct a Queen’s Park swizzle with rum, mint and bitters, and craft your own rum cocktail.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Rum, light rum preferred
Aromatic bitters, Angostura & Peychauds preferred
Cocktail shaker, Boston tins, cobbler, or Mason jar with lid
Bar spoon or swizzle stick
Collins or high ball glass
Kettle or hot water source
Fine strainer, optional
Ice mallet or ice crusher, optional