Online Mixology Class - Classic Rum Cocktails
Explore the versatility of rum in this interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Cory. Learn how bartenders use the same ingredients in multiple recipes, and how different techniques yield different results. Begin with the classic daiquiri and rum, lime and sugar, then make the perfect minty mojito. Finally, concoct a Queen’s Park swizzle with rum, mint and bitters.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With rum, lime and sugar
A Better Mojito
With rum, lime and mint
The Queen's Park Swizzle
With rum, mint and bitters
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Rum, light rum preferred
Aromatic bitters, Angostura & Peychauds preferred
Cocktail shaker, Boston tins, cobbler, or Mason jar with lid
Bar spoon or swizzle stick
Collins or high ball glass
Kettle or hot water source
Fine strainer, optional
Ice mallet or ice crusher, optional
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY, 10016