Online Mixology Class - Classic Campari Cocktails
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Cory, you will explore the application and versatility of Campari in three classic cocktails. Mixologist Cory will begin with the Negroni — a cocktail that is simple in recipe, yet complex in flavor. You will also explore effervescent and sessionable variations perfect for happy hour, brunch, or a celebratory toast. Finally, you will take on the jungle bird — a tropical, bittersweet cocktail brightened with lime and pineapple juice.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
The Negroni Algorithm
With gin, Campari and sweet vermouth
With Campari, sweet vermouth and sparkling wine or water
The Jungle Bird
With black rum, pineapple and Campari
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Sparkling water or sparkling wine
Black or Jamaican rum
Fresh pineapple juice
Fresh lime juice
Jigger or measuring tool
Two rock glasses
Cocktail shaker, cobbler or Mason jar with lid
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY, 10016