Online Mixology Class - Bubbly Cocktails for Any Occasion
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Add some flair to any occasion with three bubbly and refreshing cocktails.
In this interactive online mixology class, you'll explore recipes and techniques you need to mix up three bubbly mixed drinks. Mixologist Samuel will guide you in preparing a Champagne cocktail with bitters and sugar, and the ever-popular Italian aperol spritz. You'll also mix up a refreshing French 75 with sparkling wine, gin and fresh lemon.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Champagne, dry Prosecco or Cava
London Dry Gin
1 – 2 oz jigger
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
16 Apr 2021
This was a fun and educational experience!
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Samuel
09 Apr 2021
We enjoyed chatting with Samuel as we all had Wisconsin roots. The history of the old fashion information was great!
09 Apr 2021
Great Class! Highly recommend Samuel!
Meet your mixologist
A former audio engineer turned bartender, Mixologist Samuel is raising the bar with more than a decade of professional experience under his belt. After getting his start and honing his craft in an industrial-chic gastropub and craft cocktail bar in Madison, WI, he moved to New York City where he has been the bar manager and head bartender of one of the best cocktail bars in the East Village for the past seven years.
The Cozymeal Protection®