Online Mixology Class - Bubbly Cocktails for Any Occasion
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this interactive online mixology class, you'll explore recipes and techniques you need to mix up three bubbly mixed drinks. Mixologist Samuel will guide you in preparing a Champagne cocktail with bitters and sugar, and the ever-popular Italian aperol spritz. You'll also mix up a refreshing French 75 with sparkling wine, gin and fresh lemon.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Champagne, dry Prosecco or Cava
London Dry Gin
1 – 2 oz jigger
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®