Online Mixology Class - Ice Cream Cocktails
Take a virtual tropical vacation with two ice cream cocktails in this live and interactive online mixology class with Chef Sharon. Take a frozen margarita to the next level with heavy cream and condensed milk, and elevate a classic piña colada with condensed milk and coconut cream. These refreshing ice cream cocktails are perfect for happy hour — or any time of day, really.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Sweetened condensed milk
Cans of coconut cream
Fresh pineapple, optional
Freshly squeezed lime juice
Silver tequila, optional
Two large bowls
Two small bowls
Three rubber spatulas
Mixer with whisk attachment, hand or stand mixer
Food processor or a strong blender
Handheld cheese grater or zester
Two containers to store ice cream
Freezer space to cool ice cream