Online Mixology Class - Seasonal Cocktails
Learn expert techniques to create three classic cocktails at home in this fun interactive online mixology class. With a few variations, you can craft a variety of libations using simple syrup, citrus juice and your favorite liquor. Start with a daiquiri with rum, and an Eastside rickey with dry gin. Then, take it up a notch with a French 75 for a sparkling finish.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Dry gin, preferably Beefeater
Fine strainer, optional