Online Mixology Class - Seasonal Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Mixologist Elliott shows you how to create three seasonal cocktails with simple ingredients.
Learn expert techniques to create three classic cocktails at home in this fun interactive online mixology class. With a few variations, you can craft a variety of libations using simple syrup, citrus juice and your favorite liquor. Start with a daiquiri with rum, and an Eastside rickey with dry gin. Then, take it up a notch with a French 75 for a sparkling finish.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Dry gin, preferably Beefeater
Fine strainer, optional
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Elliott
05 Aug 2020
Elliott was super knowledgeable - he helped me create delicious cocktails as well as taught me a lot about the history of the spirits and the origins of each of the cocktails which was super interesting. I would highly recommend his classes!
Guest reviews for Mixologist Elliott
05 Aug 2020
I came from zero bartending knowledge, and was was intimidated by the world of cocktails but with Elliott’s help, I was able to gain the right set of tools to start my bartending journey. Elliott is one of the most knowledgeable and talented mixologist around with the energy, passion and enthusiasm to back it up. It was exciting and fun to learn from one of the best.
05 Aug 2020
I’ve learned a lot from this channel about upping my cocktail game! He breaks it down so easily and even explains what makes a drink balanced which I never knew before. Now I’m making amazing cocktails for all my friends, thanks Elliott!
Meet your mixologist
With nearly 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry under his belt, Mixologist Elliott is known as a local industry pro for his creative curation of cocktail menus and mentorship of bartenders in the San Diego area. His most recent endeavors include designing and creating an inspired cocktail menu for one of Normal Height’s newest Asian-fusion bars as well as hosting fun and exciting mixology classes for the budding home bartender.
The Cozymeal Protection®