Online Mixology Class - Seasonal Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn expert techniques to create three classic cocktails at home in this fun interactive online mixology class. With a few variations, you can craft a variety of libations using simple syrup, citrus juice and your favorite liquor. Start with a daiquiri with rum, and an Eastside rickey with dry gin. Then, take it up a notch with a French 75 for a sparkling finish.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Dry gin, preferably Beefeater
Fine strainer, optional
The Cozymeal Protection®