Online Mixology Class - Classic Cocktails With a Modern Twist
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Nonna, you will learn how to make three show-stopping gin or vodka cocktails that are perfect for fans of the classics like the gimlet, the lemon drop, and the cosmopolitan. As you learn how to mix up your modern cocktails, Mixologist Nonna will also offer easy-to-follow instructions, ideas for how to get creative with ingredients you have on hand, tips for making eye-catching garnishes, and so much more!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Vodka or gin
Orange or yuzu liqueur
Edible flowers like pansy or baby's breath
Large cubed ice, optional
Shaker tin set
One coupe glass
One rocks/old fashioned glass
One highball glass (if unavailable, an extra rocks glass will do)
Y-shaped citrus peeler
Cocktail picks for garnishes, optional
Cocktail tongs, optional
The Cozymeal Protection®