Online Mixology Class - Classic Cocktails With a Modern Twist
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Nonna, you will learn how to make three show-stopping gin or vodka cocktails that are perfect for fans of the classics like the gimlet, the lemon drop, and the cosmopolitan. As you learn how to mix up your modern cocktails, Mixologist Nonna will also offer easy-to-follow instructions, ideas for how to get creative with ingredients you have on hand, tips for making eye-catching garnishes, and so much more!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Vodka or gin
Orange or yuzu liqueur
Edible flowers like pansy or baby's breath
Large cubed ice, optional
Shaker tin set
One coupe glass
One rocks/old fashioned glass
One highball glass (if unavailable, an extra rocks glass will do)
Y-shaped citrus peeler
Cocktail picks for garnishes, optional
Cocktail tongs, optional