Online Mixology Class - Classic Gin Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn everything you need to know to mix drinks at home like a pro bartender.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Meaghan, you will learn the basics of home bartending as well as the recipes, tips and techniques needed to concoct two classic gin cocktails — the gimlet and martini. Mixologist Meaghan will talk about the foundations of building a home bar, give an overview of the tools and their functions, teach a handful of professional bartending techniques, and lead an exploration of classic cocktail recipes and history.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Cocktail shaker or mason jar
Pint glass, mixing glass or reuse mason jar
Jigger or tablespoons
Two cocktail glasses
Reamer or hand juicer
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Meaghan
05 Aug 2020
Jennifer has a lot of experience as a bar director at the top cocktail bars around NYC. She made beautiful cocktails super approachable!
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Meaghan is the woman responsible for creative direction of four world-renowned cocktail bars in New York City. Over the years, she has built them into some of the city’s most iconic dens of sophisticated mixology. Her work has been featured in the New York Times and GQ, among other notable publications. Mixologist Meaghan is also a founding member of the NYC chapter of LUPEC, which works to enhance and energize the community of local women in the spirits industry.
The Cozymeal Protection®