Online Mixology Class - Classic Gin Cocktails
This online mixology class is no longer available. Here are similar experiences:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Meaghan, you will learn the basics of home bartending as well as the recipes, tips and techniques needed to concoct two classic gin cocktails — the gimlet and martini. Mixologist Meaghan will talk about the foundations of building a home bar, give an overview of the tools and their functions, teach a handful of professional bartending techniques, and lead an exploration of classic cocktail recipes and history.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Cocktail shaker or mason jar
Pint glass, mixing glass or reuse mason jar
Jigger or tablespoons
Two cocktail glasses
Reamer or hand juicer
The Cozymeal Protection®