Online Mixology Class - Classic Gin Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Meaghan, you will learn the basics of home bartending as well as the recipes, tips and techniques needed to concoct two classic gin cocktails — the gimlet and martini. Mixologist Meaghan will talk about the foundations of building a home bar, give an overview of the tools and their functions, teach a handful of professional bartending techniques, and lead an exploration of classic cocktail recipes and history.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Cocktail shaker or mason jar
Pint glass, mixing glass or reuse mason jar
Jigger or tablespoons
Two cocktail glasses
Reamer or hand juicer
The Cozymeal Protection®