Online Mixology Class - Gin: Beyond the Martini
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this fun and spirited virtual mixology class, you will learn how to concoct two of Third Rail Bar's speciality gin cocktails that shine the spotlight on gin's complex flavor profiles instead of masking them. You will begin by learning how to stir up a 50-50 pink gin cocktail with dry vermouth and angostura bitters before mastering Third Rail Bar's recipe for a classic prohibition-era cocktail that will win any argument.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group
Jigger, or measuring spoons and measuring cups
Stirring pitcher, or pint glass
Bar spoon, or chopstick
Fine strainer (optional)
Four cocktail glasses (Martini, coupe or Nick and Nora)
The Cozymeal Protection®