Online Mixology Class - Gin: Beyond the Martini
This online mixology class is no longer available. Here are similar experiences:
In this fun and spirited virtual mixology class, you will learn how to concoct two of Third Rail Bar's speciality gin cocktails that shine the spotlight on gin's complex flavor profiles instead of masking them. You will begin by learning how to stir up a 50-50 pink gin cocktail with dry vermouth and angostura bitters before mastering Third Rail Bar's recipe for a classic prohibition-era cocktail that will win any argument.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group
Jigger, or measuring spoons and measuring cups
Stirring pitcher, or pint glass
Bar spoon, or chopstick
Fine strainer (optional)
Four cocktail glasses (Martini, coupe or Nick and Nora)
The Cozymeal Protection®