Online Mixology Class - Fun With Bourbon
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live interactive online mixology class, you will learn a brief history of bourbon, including information on production methods and laws, as well as the methods to concocting two classic bourbon cocktails at home. First, you will learn how to stir together Third Rail Bar's bourbon old fashioned with brown sugar syrup. Then, you will shake things up as you learn how to make a gold rush cocktail with honey and lemon.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group
Brown sugar syrup
Angostura and orange bitters
Jigger, or measuring spoons and measuring cups
Stirring pitcher, or pint glass
Bar spoon, or chopstick
Fine strainer, optional
Old fashioned glassware
The Cozymeal Protection®