Online Mixology Class - Classic Whiskey Cocktails
This online mixology class is no longer available. Here are similar experiences:
Learn how to craft two classic whiskey cocktails that show off the spirit's versatility during this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Meaghan. Whether you have one bottle or several stashed in your liquor cabinet, Mixologist Meaghan will show you how to use what you have, teach on the styles of whiskey and how to find what suits your palate, and — of course — show you how to prepare classic whiskey cocktails.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Whiskey, bourbon, rye or scotch
Optional: Ancho Reyes liqueur, cinnamon syrup or maple syrup
Two rock glasses
Cocktail shaker or mason jar
Jigger or tablespoons to measure
Vegetable peeler, optional
Reamer or hand juicer
The Cozymeal Protection®