Online Cooking Class - Chettinad Chicken Curry and Lemon Rice
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Mexico City Street Tacos
Online Cooking Class $169
Red Curry Salmon and Thai Tea
Online Cooking Class $169
Resident Chef Neha welcomes you from her kitchen in New Delhi, India for a creative curry cooking class. Chef cooks alongside you from afar, showing you how to work with authentic regional ingredients. Learn to use flavorful spice combinations as you make Chettinad chicken curry from scratch and perfect lemon basmati rice to enjoy alongside it and soak up the flavorful sauce.
Kit DescriptionChettinad Chicken Curry and Lemon Rice Kit
This kit includes chicken, lemon, dried red chili, red onion, curry leaf, fresh green chili, cilantro, garlic, ginger, coconut milk, basmati rice, vegetable oil, ghee, roasted peanuts, raw cashews, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, brown mustard seeds, black peppercorns, green cardamon pod, black cardamon pod, turmeric powder, smoked paprika, chicken masala, cinnamon stick and cloves. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk, tree nuts, peanuts and soybeans. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Couples, Indian, International Chefs
Ingredients included in this kit:
Dry red chili
Fresh green chili
Brown mustard seeds
Green cardamon pod
Black cardamon pod
Ingredients guest provides:
Small blender or food processor
Small pot with lid
Medium pot with lid
The Cozymeal Protection®