Online Cooking Class - Chettinad Chicken Curry and Lemon Rice
Create Chettinad chicken curry from scratch using fragrant, flavorful spices and seasonings.
Resident Chef Neha welcomes you from her kitchen in New Delhi, India for a creative curry cooking class. Chef cooks alongside you from afar, showing you how to work with authentic regional ingredients. Learn to use flavorful spice combinations as you make Chettinad chicken curry from scratch and perfect lemon basmati rice to enjoy alongside it and soak up the flavorful sauce.
Kit DescriptionChettinad Chicken Curry and Lemon Rice Kit
This kit includes chicken, lemon, dried red chili, red onion, curry leaf, fresh green chili, cilantro, garlic, ginger, coconut milk, basmati rice, vegetable oil, ghee, roasted peanuts, raw cashews, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, brown mustard seeds, black peppercorns, green cardamon pod, black cardamon pod, turmeric powder, smoked paprika, chicken masala, cinnamon stick and cloves. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk, tree nuts, peanuts and soybeans. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Couples, Indian, International Chefs
Ingredients included in this kit:
Dry red chili
Fresh green chili
Brown mustard seeds
Green cardamon pod
Black cardamon pod
Ingredients guest provides:
Small blender or food processor
Small pot with lid
Medium pot with lid
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Mayuko or Resident Chef in Asia
27 Feb 2023
This class was outstanding! Rachel did a great job, and I appreciated RJ being involved as well! Buying the ingredients from Cozymeal made it very easy. Terrific experience!
12 Feb 2023
Very educational, personable, organized.
01 Jul 2022
Chef Mayuko is truly passionate about cooking and is an engaging instructor. Her mission is to share how to create beautiful authentic homestyle Japanese dishes from Tokyo. It was a great experience and the kit that comes with the class had everything we needed. I highly recommend her classes!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your chef
From her cooking school tucked away in busy Tokyo, Chef Mayuko brings the tastes of Japan and fun techniques of sushi rolling to home cooks from all over the world. She and her partner chefs in Thailand and India love sharing authentic recipes from their own regional and ethnic cuisines, emphasizing seasonal and local ingredients.
The Cozymeal Protection®