Online Cooking Class - Classic Étouffée and Bread Pudding
In this online cooking class, the chef will guide you as you prepare Creole classics that showcase this iconic cuisine. With the trinity of Creole cooking — onion, celery and green pepper — along with succulent shrimp, you will build a rich étouffée to serve over rice. For dessert, Chef Karen will show you how to make bread pudding with bourbon, nuts, raisins and chocolate chips.
Kit DescriptionCreole Shrimp Étouffée and Bourbon Street Bread Pudding Kit
This kit includes shrimp, heavy cream, bell pepper, celery, onion, garlic, green onion, flat leaf parsley, French bread, all-purpose flour, Creole seasoning, seafood boil seasoning, dried bay leaf, stock concentrate, Worcestershire sauce, half and half, vanilla extract, white rice, ground cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar, and chocolate chips, pecans or similar. Serving size: 2. Please note that the packing facility handles all nine federally designated major food allergens. Shipped ingredients for this menu include FDA known allergens: Milk, shellfish, wheat, soybeans, fish and tree nuts. This kit ships to the continental U.S. It can also ship to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico with additional fee of $25.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Couples, Group, Pescatarian
Ingredients included in this kit:
Flat leaf parsley
Seafood boil seasoning
Dried bay leaf
Half and half
Chocolate chips, pecans or similar
Ingredients guest provides:
3 tbsp bourbon
10 oz 2% milk
Large heavy bottom, lidded pot
Rimmed baking dish
2 large mixing bowls
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 169 Per device + kit
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
The Cozymeal Protection®