Online Cooking Class - Classic Irish Soda Bread and Coffee
The spirit of old Ireland is alive and well in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Lisa, where you'll bake a loaf of authentic Irish soda bread flavored with whiskey and plump raisins. Then, whip up a sweet honey-cinnamon compound butter to complement your bread, and brew up Irish coffee featuring warming whiskey and whipped cream.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Irish Soda Bread
With all-purpose flour, raisins, caraway seeds and Jameson whiskey
With honey and cinnamon
With Jameson whiskey, brown sugar and whipped cream
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Bread Making, Fun, Vegetarian
Kosher or table salt
Caraway seeds, optional
Brown or golden raisins
Jameson Irish Whiskey
Freshly brewed coffee
Large mixing bowl
Small mixing bowl
Measuring cups and spoons
Cast iron skillet or baking sheet
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®