Online Cooking Class - All About Squid
Create completely unique (and delicious) seafood dishes with Chef Stefano as your guide in this interactive online cooking class. Some of the recipes you can look forward to making include squid stuffed with raisins, capers, parsley and oranges, classic squid tempura, handmade potato chips, and a classic French wine sauce featuring the salty brine of mussels.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With bread, raisins, capers, parsley and oranges
With panko breadcrumbs
Triple Cooked Chips
With white potatoes, sunflower oil and tempura flour
Mussels Beurre Blanc
With white wine, whipping cream and thyme
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Labels Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, International Chefs, Pescatarian
Fresh whole squid
Freshly crushed black peppercorns
Panko breadcrumbs or cornmeal
Medium size pot
Small size pot
Metal or aluminum flat pan
Small baking tray
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®