Online Cooking Class - The Science of Baking
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this online cooking class with Chef Maria, you'll uncover the fundamentals to baking across five recipes resulting in one final dessert. Begin by preparing a lemon curd and shortbread, which you'll use to make your tart shell. Next, prepare Swiss meringue, an iconic and sweet topping used in many baking recipes. For your final dish, combine the individual ingredients to create a classic lemon meringue tart.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Fun, Gourmet, Group
White whole wheat or all-purpose flour
Fine sea salt
Fresh lemon juice
Heavy cream, optional
Food processor or pastry cutter
Two medium mixing bowls
Two large mixing bowls
Wire globe whisk
Liquid measuring cups
Dry measuring cups
Blind baking pie weights or raw beans
Medium sauce pot
Star piping tip
Kitchenaid mixer, optional
The Cozymeal Protection®