Online Cooking Class - Rich Dishes From Italy
With Chef Loreanna's expert guidance, you'll discover many culinary techniques and tips for creating three Italian classics from scratch. Begin this online cooking class with tomato, basil and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese atop crusty Italian bread. Next, make your own fresh pasta and serve it in a rich, buttery Alfredo sauce. Finish the meal with a tangy, sweet apple crostata.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
With toasted bread, balsamic vinegar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
With flour, eggs, heavy cream and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
With puff pastry, sugar and cinnamon
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Beginner, Italian, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Loaf of Italian bread
Large basil leaves
Heavy whipping cream
Three baking sheets
Medium mixing bowl
Small mixing bowl
Standup mixer (optional)
Pasta maker or rolling pin
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.