Online Cooking Class - Delicious French Fusion Dinner
Learn to make staple dinner dish that is simple to cook but elegant to eat.
Allow Chef Loreanna to be your guide in this immersive online cooking course. You'll create a simple meal, starting with a fresh and tart arugula salad. Then, learn to expertly bread and fry crispy chicken cutlets to serve in a luscious buttery, lemony beurre blanc sauce. Finish your dinner with a decadent molten chocolate cake for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Couples, French, Gourmet, Group
Extra virgin olive oil
Semi-sweet Baker's chocolate
Small sauce pan
Cutting boards (preferably one plastic)
2 pie or cake plates
1 baking sheet
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
19 Feb 2023
Very helpful to be sure we were keeping pace and answered our questions
18 Feb 2023
I have to say that this was my least favorite of the classes I have done. I have always had fabulous experiences. This one felt very disjointed and a bit sterile. Part of what I have lived I previous classes is that we introduced ourselves and where we are from, we all talk, interact and joke around and really felt like we are doing the class together. The chefs have always been great at it explaining what the class is doing how it is going to go, what things should look like, how many minutes, consistency of sauces, had us show with our cameras things to make sure they look right etc. this chef was very flat, she told us ok do this section now etc. not a lot of teaching or good interaction. All of our microphones were off, we didn’t interact in Class etc. at one point she said ok if no one has any questions we are done , I had to say are we going to cook the Lava cake?!? it just seemed weird. The whole class. He food was good. I like the recipes but I could have read the recipe and got the same results. That wasn’t why I took the class.
22 Jan 2023
Amazing class! The meal was so delicious! Only thing I would note is for chicken dishes, the size of chicken breasts is much different in the states vs Canada, so we could have definitely used 3+ breasts for our recipe instead of 2.
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your chef
Chef Loreanna acquired a wealth of knowledge in her years as chef, caterer and food blogger. A self-taught culinary enthusiast from the age of 15, she is well-versed in the craft and business of food preparation and emphasizes the artistry of cuisine. Her restaurant work includes stints as line and sous chef before advancing to executive chef. As a teacher, Chef Loreanna brings boundless passion to her engaging classes.
The Cozymeal Protection®