Online Cooking Class - Authentic and Classic Thanksgiving Meal
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Chef John as he guides you in creating a traditional Thanksgiving feast in this live and interactive online cooking class. You’ll use hearty vegetables, fresh herbs and high-quality ingredients to bring this meal together. Begin with a classic vegetable and pumpkin stew, then combine maple syrup, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a unique take on duck breast with cranberry relish. Finally, whip up creamy corn pudding.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Holiday
Pumpkin or winter squash
Fresh or frozen corn
Pecans or walnuts
10" Cast iron skillet or sauté pan with lid
Plating dish for duck
2 qt. Saucepan with lid
4 qt Saucepan
6x9" Baking pan or casserole dish
Slotted serving spoon
8-10" Kitchen knife
Measuring cups and spoons
The Cozymeal Protection®