Online Cooking Class - Comforting Thai Cuisine
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to handcraft two signature Thai dishes from home with Chef Yodying.
Join Chef Yodying as she guides you in making authentic Thai fare during this live virtual cooking class. First, you'll prepare Thai chicken basil, a simple yet satisfying stir fry topped with a fried egg. Next is a turmeric soup brimming with Southern Thai chicken, a recipe that Chef Yodying holds dear as it belongs to her mother. Serve with steamed Jasmine rice, and don't forget to come back for seconds.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Fun, Thai
Boneless chicken thighs
Holy Thai basil or sweet basil
Fresh turmeric or powder
Light soy sauce
Optional ingredients: Green beans and white onion
Chopping or heavy knife
Two chef knives
Two cutting boards
Stir fry pan
Six medium cups
Plate for Thai chicken basil
Bowl for soup
Mortar or heavy bottle and plastic bag
Rice cooker or small pot with lid
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
05 Aug 2020
I loved my online class experience with Chef Yodying! Not only is she super knowledgeable about Thai food, but she has a lot of experience working in top restaurants in Europe. She is warm, upbeat and friendly which made the class that much better. The dish we made during class tasted amazing and authentic that we re-created it again later in the week!
05 Aug 2020
I sincerely enjoyed this virtual class with Chef Yodying! She had such a warm, fun, and inviting personality and was a wonderful teacher. I loved her tips about how to make an extra-crispy fried egg, and I feel like I'll be making Thai food at home more often now!
Meet your chef
Chef Yodying is a professional culinarian and Thai native with 10 years of culinary experience under her belt. After attending culinary school in Bangkok, Chef Yodying went on to further her education at the Italian Chef Academy in Rome. Upon completion of her formal training, Chef Yodying worked as a sous chef under a 3 Michelin star chef at a 5-star hotel in Rome. She has recently returned to Thailand and is passionate about sharing her talents, skills, and wisdom with others.
The Cozymeal Protection®