Online Cooking Class - Homemade Miso Ramen
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Michelin Star Italian Cuisine
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sat, Sep 30th at 3:00PM
Spaghetti With Meatballs and Italian Wine
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sun, Oct 1st at 11:30AM
Pajama Brunch With Mimosas and Pancakes
Online Cooking Class $29
Next date: Thu, Oct 19th at 5:00PM
There are three different flavors of Japanese ramen: Shoyu (soy sauce), shio (salt) and miso ramen. During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Kumi, you will learn how to prepare an umami-rich homemade miso ramen right in your own kitchen. With Chef Kumi's instruction and an arsenal of fresh, high-quality ingredients, it won't be long before you're looking into a steaming bowl of satisfyingly chewy noodles swimming in homemade miso-enriched broth.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Umami Bomb Soup Stock
With chicken broth, chicken wings, kombu and ginger
Ramen Tare Sauce
With miso, white sesame paste and sake
With fresh ramen noodles, corn, egg and wakame
With soy sauce, rice vinegar and fresh ginger
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 2 hours
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Asian, Fun, Holiday, International Chefs, Japanese
Fresh and dried shiitake mushrooms
Fresh ginger root
Kombu (Japanese Kelp)
White sesame paste
Minced pork or minced chicken
Menma (seasoned bamboo shoots)
Fresh ramen noodles
Chicken breast ( with out skin/bone)
Large stock pot
Small pot(s) with lid
Small container with sealed lid
Trays or plates
Soup or ramen bowl
Chinese spoon or soup spoon
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.