Online Cooking Class - Iconic New Orleans Fare
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Nadina, you will learn how to prepare two of New Orleans' most iconic recipes: Shrimp and grits, and bananas Foster. Chef Nadina will begin by sharing with you the techniques and trade secrets to preparing shrimp and grits as well as fried green tomatoes with a little New Orleans flair. Then, you will learn how to recreate a restaurant-worthy bananas Foster at home with or without pyrotechnics.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Brunch, Couples, Fun, Group, Pescatarian
Half and half
White cheddar cheese
Green onions, optional
Large red tomato
Large green tomatoes
Small sweet onion
Yellow corn meal
Vanilla ice cream
Banana liquor, optional
Dark rum, optional
Measuring spoons and cups
Large skillet or frying pan
Medium sauce pan
One small bowl
Two large bowls
Lighter, if alcohol is used for bananas Foster
The Cozymeal Protection®